When you go to somebody’s house or go to a hotel, the one thing that could annoy you is a dirty washroom. A dirty washroom reflects the personality of the house owners and also shows the quality of the hotel. Cleaning your washroom is important for hygiene reasons; especially for female intimate care.You don’t want germs spreading through your home that would’ve been prevented with a deep clean. Hence, a sanitized washroom is one of the most important aspects. A disinfected washroom and a clean sanitized toilet seat is also a sign of good hygiene and good health.
Cleaning your bathroom regularly on daily basis is a very good habit. But is cleaning of the washroom with just water and soap or a wet cloth enough? We know the answer. Washroom needs to be thoroughly sanitized daily.
Why do we need to sanitize the washrooms?
- It is a known and proven fact that particles of the waste that you flush down the toilet, spread around the room, especially if the toilet seat lid is up. Hence deep sanitizing of the washroom is pertinent. From cleaning your toothbrush to the floor to the toilet seat, all need to be sanitized daily.
- Bacteria grow in warm and damp environments and that is the reason the washroom should be kept dry all the time. A deep sanitization of the washroom will ensure that the bacterium is not allowed to grow and develop.
- Deep cleaning and sanitizing your washroom regularly will allow you to keep an eye on potential maintenance issues.
- Going above and beyond a regular cleaning is needed if you have someone in your household who is sick. Or if someone has a suppressed immune system.
- A disinfected and sanitized washroom enables good feminine personal hygiene that is the need of the hour currently
How to sanitize the washroom
Micro-organisms, bacteria, viruses, & pathogens can live on bathroom surfaces and toilet seat for up to a week or more. Hence, sanitizing the washroom becomes extremely important.
- Clean all surfaces in the washroom first with soapy- water and rinse thoroughly.
- Be sure to wash the toilet surfaces, sink, faucet, tub, handles and the doorknob. Let the surfaces air dry. This removes large dirt particles that may reduce the efficacy of the disinfectant.
- Scrub the toilet bowl with a toilet brush.
- Spray the toilet seat with a toilet safety essential PeeSafe Toilet Seat Sanitizer Spray
- PeeSafe protects from germs
- We visit a washroom more than ten times a day. Every time before using the toilet, PeeSafe toilet seat sanitizer spray should be used as it sanitizes the toilet seat and saves you from harmful bacteria and germs.
- The disinfectant spray for toilet seat gets evaporated within seconds and does not allow bacteria to grow.
- PeeSafe is a portable female hygiene essential and can be carried with you even while you are going to your office, or you are traveling or going to a restaurant. This will ensure that you are protected every time when you are using the toilet.
Be Safe with PeeSafe!!